1. Define publisher brands compatible with yours and your campaign.
ACME, the sports car maker we are using in our business cases and demos, wants to run an ad campaign for its new auto-pilot feature.
ACME is an high-end brand wanting to avoid risk and focus on sites knowledgeable in specifically targeted areas that are also specialized in own Transportation industry. This to make sure its brand new, super cool, technology will be well received.
The CMO defines the Corpus for this campaign as:
- Make sure Media is not spotted as Fake news, nor Junk Science
- Spoken language must be English
- Ensure Media covers Economy & Enterprise, Finance, Politics, Law, Tech, Entertainment & Leasure and Lifestyle
- Specifically select Media specialized in the Transportation Industry
The Corpus looks like this:
2. Get your whitelist.
Simply click on “Get”
Select “Download” for a manual import or “Connect” to an automatic feeding.
3. Import your whitelist in your DSP. Done.
Of course, feel free to make any change to your Corpus and reimport the new whitelist to your dsp. We do recommend using the “Connect” option to make your change live. (only works with some partners)
Absolute Brand Safety. Optimal Business Achievements.
By running your programmatic within a whitelist defined by the marketeer in charge of the campaign, the brand is absolutely safe and your business KPI are optimal.