What we are fixing:
Publishers need an unbiased, universal perspective on how their content is classified and how they are perceived.
How am I perceived? How do I compare? Are my Editorial efforts visible?
How we are fixing it:
Get instant Profiles on a Media, a Source and/or Articles.
1. Find a mediaHere, let's take Inside EVs
2. Read the media profile.The number of sources with the publishing rates:
Classifications scores over a period of time (here for the past week. Past month and past quarter are also available):
3. Download the media profile.
4. Read sources profile.Let's take the source "Features" from the Media "Inside EVs":
For example here, the progression Week vs Month and Month vs Quarter:
5. Download the source profile.
6. Get articles profiles.For every article, get the corresponding classifications:
The role of competitionOf course, Profiles, Media and Sources can be compared between Media in your sector or in a sector you are investigating.
Comparing how an event is covered amongst several media is also very important to build your publisher brand.