Get a Media Profile
Let take an exemple: You've heard of a site about Social Media Today. Let's get its Media profile:
1. From the menu on our website, click on "Client login"
2. Let's create a new Corpus by clicking on this button:
3. Time now to create your Corpus query. Click on "Add condition" to view all available conditions:
4. Select "Name" in the group of Media conditions:
5. Now, use the 2nd drop down to select "contains":
6. Enter the name of Media you are looking for, here "Social Media Today"
7. Give a name to your Corpus, here again, "Social Media today"
Click on "Save":
8. To see Media, Sources and/or Abstracts, you need to "activate" your account
9. Click on "Get" to visualize your Corpus
10. Scroll your Media Report on Social Media Today
11. Download (and share) your Media Report on Social Media Today
Read this Media Profile
Get a Source Profile
Now, let say you want to drill down into one of Social Media Today's source and get its Source profile:
12. Download (and share) your Media Report on Social Media Today
13. Scroll down the Source Profile:
14. Download (and share) the Source profile:
Read this Source Profile